Update on Reliance Jio network

It's 4 months since I ported my cell phone number to Jio network. I have been using it full time for now. I have below observations:
1. 4G network is good for data. Speeds are quite good.
2. Small issues like range loss, sometimes data disconnect when having full range of signal etc are present but with lower frequency as compared to Airtel.
3. Couple of times the phone stopped getting calls and SMS, even though it showed full network. So this is serious issue. I missed few calls till I realised something is wrong. I toggled Airplane mode and that made it work. But data was working fine during this time.
4. Call disconnections are lower when compared with Airtel.
5. Voice quality issues are present. Many times we can't hear other person well. We need to disconnect the call and reconnect.

Overall on data services front it's improvement. But on calling front not so much. Thankfully I'm paying an amount that's one third of what I was paying to Airtel. So much greater plus there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting