SFOS Update v2.1.3.7 Kymijoki

I had seen this update few days back. Now a whike has passed and no more major breakage was reported, so I decided to go ahead and upgrade. This is mainly an enhancement update.
I updated over commandline since I dont know if and when this will be available by Intex. As usual devel-su, followed by ssu re 2.1.3.7 and version --dup finished the upgrade. It was kind of small at 170MB mentioned on the Jolla Blog.
After upgrade was complete I rebooted the aquafish and its working fine without any major breakage. The one thing I noticed is the UI now is even smoother and responsive. I intend to check out the enhancements one by one. And Im going to see if they have solved the WiFi issue I have been having with Enterprize wifi with MSChapV2 auth. Lets see.
I have been using Aquafish for a while now. And my experience has been great overall. The battery life is great. The smoothness and speed is great. It feels much more value than my other cheap phone - Panasonic T44. But again the extra 2K rupees can always give you a lot more.
By the way I have removed the broken lens cover. Now the photos come out fine, but the Camera module is completely exposed. Going to have to be a bit careful where I thtow the mobile these days.
So thats it for today. Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting