Tech sanyas

Would not checking fb means you have taken fb sanyas? Well, one of my colleague haven't logged in to Facebook in last three months.

That made me take a look at my use patterns. I usually log in/ check out Facebook 3-5 times a day. Then there are all those morning tech news sites - my favorites are the verge, Engadget, anandtech, gsmarena. Sometimes I check out tomshardware and ZDNet too.
Then there are the stupid Google maps detours when I'm not feeling particularly productive.
And yeah besides tech, I also visit bikeszone for bicycle related news and discussions. 
And sometimes when I'm feeling musical I visit rolling stone for music reviews.
And imdb/ rottentkmatoes for movie reviews. Damn, that's a lot of misc internet use. And I don't think I can cut any of it off.
But what if I am to take tech sanyas? What would I cut off? Big question this!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting