About QFtp and stuff

Recently I started work on one module where I had to integrate FTP on the application. My focus was on getting a clean design and a good implementation.

I didn't have any idea about ftp in Qt. So I dug into the documentation and found about QFtp. After going through the main class and some related stuff I started coding. I referred to the sample application. And as I went on coding I came to understand how easy to use the class implementation is. In about 300 lines of code my simple get file functionality was coded. Now I'm working on bulletproofing my code and I can see the perfectly logical ways in which QFtp's error handling is.

In short I'm very impressed by QFtp's implementation. And kudos to whoever coded this brilliant class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting