PlantUML- great tool for sequence diagrams

Recently I have been searching for various tools for UML diagrams. I checked out Dia, but did not like it because I could not figure out how to create a number of diagrams with it. Then I came up on plantUML and I thought to create a sequence diagram and see how well it works.
Turns out it's great! ( At least with sequence diagrams as per my limited experience! )
Ex. Consider below file:

@startuml
actor Foo1
boundary Foo2
control Foo3
entity Foo4
database Foo5
collections Foo6

Foo1 -> Foo2 : To boundary
Foo1 -> Foo3 : To control
Foo1 -> Foo4 : To entity
Foo1 -> Foo5 : To database
Foo1 -> Foo6 : To collections

@enduml



This above file generates this beautiful graphics. Excellent!
Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting