Mobile number porting

Recently I ported my personal cellphone number from Airtel to Reliance Jio. The process was quite simple. I just took with me my Aadhar card, and paid 60 Rs. Then the storekeeper used the jio app on his cellphone to enter my info and took a photo of me. Then entering the porting code which I generated by sending "port" SMS to 1909.
And it was done. 5 days later yesterday evening I received an SMS that my number porting process is done. They will activate my number on the given SIM by 6AM today. And so in morning I saw that Airtel has deactivated my SIM, so I popped in the Jio card and then called the activation number. And after providing some basic details the number activation was done.
Lets see how Jio works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting