Samsung Windows Phone Diagnosis App

Samsung ATIV S (Also work on Samsung Omnia W)
##MFG# displays (and installs) the "Diagnosis" app.
##3282# gives many alternatives to edit/read on another user's GT-I8750
Lots of options [from ##3282] on my SGH-T899M as well (different model ATIV S)

Install diagnosis app via ##634# code and you type 3 digits starting with 15 (last digit doesn't matter) you will have access to hidden test menu...
For example we can view Samsung ROM version (mine is I8750XXAMC1) Unfortunately [the user] couldn't take a screenshot while viewing that menu.

Here are some codes for ATIV S, these are intended to be inserted in the Diagnostic Dialer
Imei Number Prompt: *#06#
Screen and vibration test menu: *#0*#
Battery test menu: *#0228#
Firmware version prompt: *#1234#
FTA SW Version menu: *#1111#
FTA HW Version menu: *#2222#
FTA HW Version menu: *#8888#
FTA SW Version menu: *#9999#
Basic information Testmode menu: *#0011#
Vibrations test menu: *#0842#
Bluetooth MAC Address prompt: *#232337#
I don't know what the FTA menus are for, but they look dangerous (and potentially useful).

Comments

  1. How do you get into the menu of the diagnostic app???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting