Something of Music

I've a songs collection of approx 45GB. It's not much when compared with many of you who'd have terabytes of Music sitting on your disks. I listen to Marathi songs, Hindi songs from oldies to latest Bollywood hits. In English it goes from pop to rock to party hits to Remixes.
I like all kinda songs. I listen to Linkin Park, Creed, Shakira, Trapt, Hoobastank, Nickelback,Bob Sinclar, Korn, The Rasmus, Rohanna, Akon and many more. And it's not like I favour any single artist. It depends on mood. Sometimes I feel like listening to 'Kande Pohe' from Sanai Choughade and next I'm listening to Papa Roach's 'Getting away with Murder'.
There's something about music. Just last night I put some random songs in My MP3 Player (I'm one of many people who don't are for iMP3's). BTW it's just 1GB thing, takes in about 150 songs, and I keep on changing the content weekly. So I came across 'Chaiya Chaiya' from 'Dil Se' and I remembered 'Vatage Point' and it's starting Music. The movie was great. (I'm a movie buff BTW or I believe myself to be one...) So I remembered a number of movies that I'd seen over the years. Many with great Music. I fondly remember a number of Movies by Bhatt brothers for their music and Nonexistent anything else.
But back to Music. Some Ghazal's are always with me like 'Hoshwalon Ko' from 'Sarfarosh' starring Aamir Khan and Sonali Bendre. And sonali did look like the girl of everybody's dreams. Then there's some songs which make you want to dance - like 'Chhan Chhan karta hai ye nashila badan' again with Sonali Bendre, but it's an altogether different beat, different mood, and a kind of nasha.

And then there's songs like 'Little House' by 'The Fray' which make you feel like you're missing that someone, something.
I did miss Enrique, Avril, Backstreet Boys, Bon Jovi, Brittany(Me too), Bryan Adams, Chevelle(These guys are done for but the couple of albums they managed are my all time fav's), Coldplay(Put an album on a rainy day on stereo), Eminem(Slim Shady's my fav too), Evanescence, Green Day, James Blunt(A Special Treat), Maroon 5,  Natalie Imbruglia, POD, Papa Roach, Poets of the Fall, Seether and many more.
I shudder when i think what life would've been without music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting