TCP IP blues, Nokia C5 5MP audio, using Aqua Fish as daily driver etc.

TCP IP blues
Recently the project I'm currently working at job started sending some
diagnostic data from vehicle to server. I was involved in the vehicle
side development. So it was UT time. Found out manually testing the
various datasets is painful. So to automate this, I used my Qt skills
and hammered together a small TCP IP client for sending prepared
datasets to remote server. This will help us in UT.
Nokia C5 5MP audio quality
I have the old Nokia which my sister abandoned after shifting to
Android. I have put some songs on it and use it as a Mp3 player. And
funny thing is its audio quality is superb. As compared to my android
phone - Nubia Z9 Mini, wife's Honor 5x the Nokia sounds better. I
don't know why, but it just is better. An actual metric would be this:
the Nokia can comfortably drive my Sennheiser HD 439 while with both
the droids, the sound is tiny. Sucks!!!
Using Intex Aqua Fish as daily driver
I'm using the Aqua fish as a daily driver for about a week now. The
thing is my sister's Unbranded android phone is on the brink of death
and I'm going to hand over my Nubia Z9 Mini to her. Instead I'm going
to use Aqua Fish as my daily driver. If it fails somehow I have the
Nokia C5 to fall back on. But so far Aqua Fish is working out quite
well. The telephony is alright, though there can be some improvements
in dual SIM use cases. And it doesn't connect to WPA Enterprise
networks, so no more office WiFi. And the cameras are meh - but not
going to use them as much anyway.
So that's it for this little bit of a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting