Morning Quotes

Source: www.brainyquote.com 

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill 

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
Mohandas Gandhi 

I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.
Benjamin Franklin 


I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
Benjamin Franklin 

Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun; as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
Eleanor Roosevelt 

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.
Mitch Hedberg 

The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Robert Frost 

In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, "Did you sleep good?" I said "No, I made a few mistakes."
Steven Wright 

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
Groucho Marx 

The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"
Will Rogers 

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
Rodney Dangerfield 

This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.
Rodney Dangerfield 

All men are children, and of one family. The same tale sends them all to bed, and wakes them in the morning.
Henry David Thoreau 

I have a great deal of company in the house, especially in the morning when nobody calls.
Henry David Thoreau 

The light which puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.
Henry David Thoreau 

In my afternoon walk I would fain forget all my morning occupations and my obligations to society.
Henry David Thoreau 

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
Bob Dylan 

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Bob Dylan 

What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Bob Dylan 


The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs.
Hunter S. Thompson 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Henry Ford 

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Marcus Aurelius 

Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
Bill Gates 

A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked.
Anais Nin 

There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
Erma Bombeck 

If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals.
Lou Holtz 

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
Emily Dickinson 

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
F. Scott Fitzgerald 

It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
Colin Powell 

Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
William Blake 

Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended.
George W. Bush 

I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
Audrey Hepburn 

Let me tell you, it is still morning in America. It just happens to be kind of a head pounding, hung over for four hours in America - and it's shaping up to be a nasty day, but its still morning in America.
Glenn Beck 

I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.
Jonathan Swift 

Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali.
Salvador Dali 

I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it.
Samuel Goldwyn 

Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name.
Rabindranath Tagore 

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra 

It was one of those evenings when men feel that truth, goodness and beauty are one. In the morning, when they commit their discovery to paper, when others read it written there, it looks wholly ridiculous.
Aldous Huxley 



Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress.
Charles Dickens 

Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.
Arthur Schopenhauer 

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant 

He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life.
Victor Hugo 

When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas.
Emo Philips 

It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.
John Steinbeck 

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.
Erich Fromm 

I don't have to wait until the next morning to regret something I did that was kinda dumb.
Bobby Knight 

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
E. B. White 

That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down.'
Jim Carrey 

True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
Kurt Vonnegut 

If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
Henny Youngman 

Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night's repose.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
Chanakya 

Probably millions of Americans got up this morning with a cup of coffee, a cigarette and a donut. No wonder they are sick and fouled up.
Jack LaLanne 

Do you know how many calories are in butter and cheese and ice cream? Would you get your dog up in the morning for a cup of coffee and a donut?
Jack LaLanne 

The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.
Ogden Nash 

In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.
Carl Sandburg 

The happiest part of a man's life is what he passes lying awake in bed in the morning.
Samuel Johnson 

My father-in-law gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don't know why there's this big rush to do this.
Jeff Foxworthy




Morning Quotes
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 

Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for.
Ray Bradbury 

Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me.After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together.
Ray Bradbury 

Be pleasant until ten o'clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
Elbert Hubbard 

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim."
Lyndon B. Johnson 

Stood off and on during the night, determining not to come to anchor till morning, fearing to meet with shoals; continued our course in the morning; and as the island was found to be six or seven leagues distant, and the tide was against us, it was noon when we arrived there.
Christopher Columbus 

Tomorrow morning before we depart, I intend to land and see what can be found in the neighborhood.
Christopher Columbus 

We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning.
Henry Ward Beecher 

The less I behave like Whistler's mother the night before, the more I look like her the morning after.
Tallulah Bankhead 

I'm going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli.
Michael J. Fox 

Above all, this country is our own. Nobody has to get up in the morning and worry what his neighbors think of him. Being a Jew is no problem here.
Golda Meir 

A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
Marilyn vos Savant 

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day.
Dean Martin 

I'd hate to be a teetotaler. Imagine getting up in the morning and knowing that's as good as you're going to feel all day.
Dean Martin 

One morning, just like 9/11, there's going to be a disaster. I have yet to see the United Nations do anything effective with either Iran or North Korea.
Newt Gingrich 

You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, 'Mick, it's time to get yourself a new spoon.' And you do.
Mick Jagger 

It seems to me that trying to live without friends is like milking a bear to get cream for your morning coffee. It is a whole lot of trouble, and then not worth much after you get it.
Zora Neale Hurston 

And if I had a preference, it would be to be able to not be in the studio until 4 in the morning.
Alanis Morissette 

I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.
Pearl Bailey 

I woke up this morning, and I still don't believe I won the Daytona 500.
Dale Earnhardt 

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Tecumseh

The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez 

I was the type of guy that used to get up in the morning and go out and just out run everybody on the field without stretching or warming up or anything.
Bo Jackson 

I recorded my hair this morning, tonight I'm watching the highlights.
Jay London 

A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning.
Honore de Balzac 

Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can. Always stay near me, for tomorrow I will have much to do and more than I ever had, and tomorrow blood will leave my body above the breast.
Joan of Arc 

I have an orthopedic pillow that's made out of a sponge material. I have a plate in my throat, and I have to be careful or I could end up with a bad neck in the morning. That pillow is a must everywhere I go.
Lee Trevino 

Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning.
Samuel Butler 

I protest that if some great Power would agree to make me always think what is true and do what is right, on condition of being turned into a sort of clock and would up every morning before I got out of bed, I should instantly close with the offer.
Thomas Huxley 

How like herrings and onions our vices are in the morning after we have committed them.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge 

It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner.
Jonas Salk 

I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
Jennifer Aniston 

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
Aleister Crowley 

I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
Miles Davis 

John Ford was so funny that I couldn't wait to go to work in the morning.
Richard Widmark 

First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn't the winner, tennis was. That's awesome. I don't know if I've ever felt so good here before.
Andre Agassi 

I always do an all-night horror marathon on Saturdays where we start at seven and go until five in the morning.
Quentin Tarantino 

It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.
Abu Bakr 

I love to read. I love to stretch. In the morning, I get up, and if I'm not in a hurry, I will lie on the floor on a rug, look through some books and magazines, and maybe listen to music and try to do stretching exercises to tune up.
Jackson Browne 

There is a one woman in China that claimed she paid $50 to get my e-mail address. It was pretty shocking. I got one this morning from Scotland. A girl's requesting a signed photo of me.
Michael Phelps 

Then there is a still higher type of courage - the courage to brave pain, to live with it, to never let others know of it and to still find joy in life; to wake up in the morning with an enthusiasm for the day ahead.
Howard Cosell

You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career.
Paul Newman 

The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows.
Gaston Bachelard 

But I try to steal other moments. Sometimes I get up very early in the morning and enjoy a quiet house and cup of tea before the craziness begins. Other times, I'll take a quick walk on the beach. You can find peace in a few minutes.
Cindy Crawford 

I was so young, and making movies, going to the studio every morning at dawn was magic.
Natalie Wood 

Early this morning, I signed my death warrant.
Michael Collins 

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Kevyn Aucoin 

Make sure you never, never argue at night. You just lose a good night's sleep, and you can't settle anything until morning anyway.
Rose Kennedy 

First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, "I believe," three times.
Ovid 

We could hardly wait to get up in the morning.
Wilbur Wright 

Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.
Pamela Anderson 

On the 28th the ship's company received two months pay in advance, and on the following morning we worked out to St. Helen's, where we were obliged to anchor.
William Bligh 

Each morning my characters greet me with misty faces willing, though chilled, to muster for another day's progress through the dazzling quicksand the marsh of blank paper.
John Updike 

As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer is not having to get up in the morning.
Neil Gaiman 

A famous person to themselves, they don't get up in the morning and think, I'm famous. I'm not famous to me. Famous is a perception.
Van Morrison 

Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
James Russell Lowell 

I wake up every morning and I feel like I'm juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I'm cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Victoria Beckham 

I'm not one of those writers I learned about who get up in the morning, put a piece of paper in their typewriter machine and start writing. That I've never understood.
Wole Soyinka 

Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know I don't think its fair that I'm living for something I can't even define.
Ani DiFranco 

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
Robert Orben 

I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she's more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything's perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It's sad. I'm a little like Ray, a little bit.
Dakota Fanning

A bachelor is a man who comes to work each morning from a different direction.
Sholom Aleichem 

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
Larry King 

Some of those more out-there jokes were written in the wee hours of the morning. Somehow, they remained funny the next day.
Seth MacFarlane 

A clear cold morning with high wind: we caught in a trap a large gray wolf, and last night obtained in the same way a fox who had for some time infested the neighbourhood of the fort.
Meriwether Lewis 

The rain, which had continued yesterday and last night, ceased this morning. We then proceeded, and after passing two small islands about ten miles further, stopped for the night at Piper's landing, opposite another island.
Meriwether Lewis 

We had high and boisterous winds last night and this morning: the Indians continue to purchase repairs with grain of different kinds.
Meriwether Lewis 

Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day.
Nicolas de Chamfort 

Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh 

I turned on VH1 this morning just to get a little warm-up before I came over here, and I think it's just terrific. There's so much great stuff: diverse and wonderful music, good performances, great looking girls, great videos, the whole thing.
Debbie Harry 

In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran 

I often write either really early in the morning, or really late at night.
Tracy Chapman 

Later, in the early teens, I used to ride my bike every Saturday morning to the nearest airport, ten miles away, push airplanes in and out of the hangars, and clean up the hangars.
Alan Shepard 

My heart is singing for joy this morning! A miracle has happened! The light of understanding has shone upon my little pupil's mind, and behold, all things are changed!
Anne Sullivan 

If some great catastrophe is not announced every morning, we feel a certain void. Nothing in the paper today, we sigh.
Lord Acton 

The episodes all blend together for me, so I don't remember. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them.
Sarah Michelle Gellar 

On that Sunday morning the first thing that impressed the people who approached the tomb was the unusual position of the one and a half to two ton stone that had been lodged in front of the doorway.
Josh McDowell 

You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55.
Bob Dole 

Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
William Feather 

I have a hotline to the tabloids. When I get up in the morning, I call the Star, and the last thing at night, I call them. I want them to have the inside track.
Kirstie Alley 

There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

I love the smell of shampoo on a girl's hair. You can walk past someone and be like, 'Wow, you took a shower this morning, didn't you? Because you smell lovely!'
Jensen Ackles 

In my day, at 12 years old, which was 38 years ago, we worked out in summer months for two and a half hours. Today someone in that age group might work out for four hours, two hours in the morning and two at night.
Mark Spitz 

Sometimes I wish that there were a way to let people know that just because I live in a world without rules, and in a life that is lawless, doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt so bad the morning after.
Elizabeth Wurtzel 

One morning I woke up and was plunged into psychological shock. I had forgotten I was free.
Jack Henry Abbott 

Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.
Lindsay Lohan 

I myself spent nine years in an insane asylum and I never had the obsession of suicide, but I know that each conversation with a psychiatrist, every morning at the time of his visit, made me want to hang myself, realizing that I would not be able to cut his throat.
Antonin Artaud 

I'm very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, 'hey girl, you're alright'. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can't take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you'd end up in the loony bin.
Cameron Diaz 

I spend my happiest hours in reading Vedantic books. They are to me like the light of the morning, like the pure air of the mountains - so simple, so true, if once understood.
Max Muller 

We don't watch the film anymore because we've seen it so many times, so we'll introduce it, walk out and we'll come back in right about when I wake up in the morning and walk over to the shop and everything's changed.
Simon Pegg 

That's what keeps me up at three in the morning: Who's looking at reviews of Cabin Boy right now?
Chris Elliott 

I had a friend whose family had dinner together. The mother would tuck you in at night and make breakfast in the morning. They even had a spare bike for a friend. It just seemed so amazing to me.
Moon Unit Zappa 

Man is born in a day, and he dies in a day, and the thing is easily over; but to have a sick heart for three-fourths of one's lifetime is simply to have death renewed every morning; and life at that price is not worth living.
Gilbert Parker 

But to the slave mother New Year's day comes laden with peculiar sorrows. She sits on her cold cabin floor, watching the children who may all be torn from her the next morning; and often does she wish that she and they might die before the day dawns.
Harriet Ann Jacobs 

There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I'm a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening - figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits.
Gustav Klimt 

Sometimes I miss out the morning's painting session and instead study my Japanese books in the open.
Gustav Klimt 

It was morning; through the high window I saw the pure, bright blue of the sky as it hovered cheerfully over the long roofs of the neighboring houses. It too seemed full of joy, as if it had special plans, and had put on its finest clothes for the occasion.
Herman Hesse 

When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.
Helen Hayes 

Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brishing your teath is the hardest part of the day - it all just hurts.
Tom Brady 

The day of the sun is like the day of a king. It is a promenade in the morning, a sitting on the throne at noon, a pageant in the evening.
Wallace Stevens 

What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.
Sinclair Lewis

I wake up every morning and I wish I were dead, and so does Jim.
Tammy Faye Bakker 

One morning, about four o'clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, Why am I out this time of night? I was miserable, and it came to me: I'm falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with.
June Carter Cash 

How can a doctor judge a woman's sanity by merely bidding her good morning and refusing to hear her pleas for release? Even the sick ones know it is useless to say anything, for the answer will be that it is their imagination.
Nellie Bly 

To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.
Sidney Poitier 

All morning they watched for the plane which they thought would be looking for them. They cursed war in general and PTs in particular. At about ten o'clock the hulk heaved a moist sigh and turned turtle.
John Hersey 

I've done the most awful rubbish in order to have somewhere to go in the morning.
Richard Burton 

Because my parents, growing up, they worked hard. Everyone in my family woke up early in the morning. I used to see my mother and my father go off to work, and come back and, no matter what, they had time for the kids.
Herschel Walker 

We usually never got out of there before four or five o'clock in the morning. Every morning. So it was rough.
Cab Calloway 

The school-boy doesn't force himself to learn his vocabularies and rules altogether at night, but knows that be must impress them again in the morning.
Hermann Ebbinghaus 

Driving a motorcycle is like flying. All your senses are alive. When I ride through Beverly Hills in the early morning, and all the sprinklers have turned off, the scents that wash over me are just heavenly. Being House is like flying, too. You're free of the gravity of what people think.
Hugh Laurie 

I don't have a single complete show or movie or anything else that I could look at and say, "Nailed that one." But endless dissatisfaction is, I suppose, what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Hugh Laurie 

I got up one Christmas morning and we didn't have nothing to eat. We didn't have an apple, we didn't have an orange, we didn't have a cake, we didn't have nothing.
Muddy Waters 

I am never at my best in the early morning, especially a cold morning in the Yorkshire spring with a piercing March wind sweeping down from the fells, finding its way inside my clothing, nipping at my nose and ears.
James Herriot 

I wake up early in the morning and walk for an hour. If I have something to write, I prefer to write in the morning until midday, and in the afternoon, I eat.
Naguib Mahfouz 

I was a government employee in the morning and a writer in the evening.
Naguib Mahfouz 

I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.
Robert Duvall 

The question is the morning after. What sort of Iraq do we wake up to after the bombing? What happens in the region? What impact could it have? These are questions leaders I have spoken to have posed.
Kofi Annan 

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
J. B. Priestley 

I went to dance classes from 9 in the morning until 1, then to school from 3 to 10 at night, always under the threat that if I failed a single course I could forget about dancing.
Victoria Abril 

When you have to get into the character each morning, give it your voice, your face, it was torture.
Victoria Abril

He would use amphetamines to stay awake because he would have late night maneuvers that would go way into the early morning hours and he was given pills to stay up for the long hours.
Priscilla Presley 

Tell him he can have my title, but I want it back in the morning.
Jack Dempsey 

A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight.
Robertson Davies 

No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and dear to his heart and eye the morning can be.
Bram Stoker 

Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It's a hell of a mix. If you're ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think.
Kevin Garnett 

I was so obsessed by this problem that I was thinking about it all the time - when I woke up in the morning, when I went to sleep at night - and that went on for eight years.
Andrew Wiles 

There's also a sense of freedom. I was so obsessed by this problem that I was thinking about if all the time - when I woke up in the morning, when I went to sleep at night, and that went on for eight years.
Andrew Wiles 

Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.
Ursula K. Le Guin 

I would like to find a stew that will give me heartburn immediately, instead of at three o clock in the morning.
John Barrymore 

Every night when I go to bed, I hope that I may never wake again, and every morning renews my grief.
Franz Schubert 

Somebody said to me this morning, 'To what do you attribute your longevity?' I don't know. I mean, I couldn't have planned my life out better. By all accounts I should be dead! The abuse I put my body through: the drugs, the alcohol, the lifestyle I've lived the last 30 years!
Ozzy Osbourne 

I like to wake up each morning feeling a new man.
Jean Harlow 

Since I travel so much, it's always great to be home. There's nothing like getting to raid my own refrigerator at two in the morning.
Amy Grant 

Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.
Elizabeth Bowen 

As one gets older, it happens that in the morning one fails to remember the airplane trip to be taken in a few hours or the lecture scheduled for the afternoon.
Rudolf Arnheim 

One's age should be tranquil, as childhood should be playful. Hard work at either extremity of life seems out of place. At midday the sun may burn, and men labor under it; but the morning and evening should be alike calm and cheerful.
Thomas Arnold 

When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.
Ernie Banks 

There is a fundamental situation in which the country has reached rock bottom, that a mother can't send her children out of the house in the morning. The country has reached rock bottom and this needs to be changed.
Benjamin Netanyahu 

It's wonderful to have the most important thing in the world there first thing in the morning. And especially in this business, where the opportunity to think everything is about you is there every day, now I really know that it isn't all about me.
Kate Beckinsale 

It didn't matter what you look like. You don't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and there's a lot to be said for that. Corpse Bride can just play all my parts from now on and I'll just do the voice.
Helena Bonham Carter

As soon as I began, it seemed impossible to write fast enough - I wrote faster than I would write a letter - two thousand to three thousand words in a morning, and I cannot help it.
Helen Hunt Jackson 

O sweet, delusive Noon, Which the morning climbs to find, O moment sped too soon, And morning left behind.
Helen Hunt Jackson 

What I couldn't help noticing was that I learned more about the novel in a morning by trying to write a page of one than I'd learned in seven years or so of trying to write criticism.
Philip Pullman 

I just motor through school in the morning and then go skating.
Ryan Sheckler 

Previously, on Lock, Stock, I went to bed at two in the morning and woke up at five in the morning, and on this one I was known to nod off on the set occasionally.
Guy Ritchie 

We were doing it under the most extraordinary circumstances, but the first out of the tent in the morning would be David Lean. He said to me on the very first day of shooting, Pete, this is the beginning of a great adventure.
Peter O'Toole 

It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence.
Jacques Barzun 

I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning.
Gerard Butler 

I'd always been a news junkie, always read lots of newspapers and watched the Sunday morning news shows on TV and felt strongly about issues of power, control, sexuality and race.
Barbara Kruger 

Never face facts; if you do you'll never get up in the morning.
Marlo Thomas 

I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time.
Charles Kuralt 

I write when I'm inspired, and I see to it that I'm inspired at nine o'clock every morning.
Peter De Vries 

Like a morning dream, life becomes more and more bright the longer we live, and the reason of everything appears more clear. What has puzzled us before seems less mysterious, and the crooked paths look straighter as we approach the end.
Jean Paul 

Always get married in the morning. That way if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted the whole day.
Mickey Rooney 

Good morning is a contradiction of terms.
Jim Davis 

If there was no Black Sabbath, I could still possibly be a morning newspaper delivery boy. No fun.
Lars Ulrich 

Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.
Shahrukh Khan 

No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning.
Cyril Connolly 

These flowers, which were splendid and sprightly, waking in the dawn of the morning, in the evening will be a pitiful frivolity, sleeping in the cold night's arms.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca 

I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
Bruce Willis

Chelsea Morning is a great Joni Mitchell song and I guess I'm partial to her lyrics because they show me a slightly different perspective on life.
Neil Diamond 

Now, on nights that I can't sleep, I play video games alone until the morning.
Namie Amuro 

You know how you wake up in the morning and sometimes you look gorgeous and other times you look like you got hit by a mack truck? I realized that my mack truck is food. If I have no sugar, yeast or wine, I have no undereye bags and my skin is perfect.
Mariska Hargitay 

Acting is invigorating. But I don't analyse it too much. It's like a dog smelling where it's going to do its toilet in the morning.
Liam Neeson 

I can't record in the morning because I sound like Barry White.
Toni Braxton 

The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
Jean Kerr 

I want to host a religious show. I'm sure nobody will be wanting the 11 o'clock spot on Sunday morning. I think we should really get some of our own preachers and preach that gay is good. And we'd have a great choir.
Kate Clinton 

The one ironclad rule is that I have to try. I have to walk into my writing room and pick up my pen every weekday morning.
Anne Tyler 

When I wrote the song, I had the sea near Bombay in mind. We stayed at a hotel by the sea, and the fishermen come up at five in the morning and they were all chanting. And we went on the beach and we got chased by a mad dog - big as a donkey.
Ray Davies 

I don't think I'm going to do any good work this morning.
David O. Selznick 

There is only one thing that a man really wants to do, all his life; and that is, to find his way to his God, his Morning Star, salute his fellow man, and enjoy the woman who has come the long way with him.
David Herbert Lawrence 

Talking from morning to night about sex has helped my skiing, because I talk about movement, about looking good, about taking risks.
Ruth Westheimer 

Most of the top actors and actresses may be working in ten or twelve films at the same time, so they will give one director two hours and maybe shoot in Bombay in the morning and Madras in the evening. It happens.
Satyajit Ray 

You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.
Billy Wilder 

It was a splendid summer morning and it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.
John Cheever 

I am not a morning person.
Laurell K. Hamilton 

I literally have meetings at eight o'clock in the morning, and I finish at nine o'clock at night. It sounds pathetic, but I don't even have time to go shopping.
Stella McCartney 

I'm not really a morning person.
Steve Burton 

It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning.
Joe Pantoliano 

I m up at 5 in the morning and in bed by 10 in the evening.
DeForest Kelley

Not in the mornings, I'm always so tired in the morning.
Ed O'Brien 

So it's the kind of business where you can't wait to get up in the morning and read the papers, or listen to what's on the news, and you know, how the world's going to change.
Sanford I. Weill 

And the greeter is what sets the tone for this company and I've been on TV a little bit this morning.
Lee Scott 

On my morning run, I listen to sports talk radio.
Lisa Guerrero 

In these days a man is nobody unless his biography is kept so far posted up that it may be ready for the national breakfast-table on the morning after his demise.
Anthony Trollope 

Look, I hate to sound like Pollyanna, but I literally can't wait to get to work in the morning. I've got steady jobs, I've got my health, and I'm here in the greatest city in the world. I'd be a pig not to be grateful.
Christopher Meloni 

It was important on The Shipping News to have my house far enough away from each location so I had this time in the morning to think about my shots and still remain open to surprises once I got to the set.
Lasse Hallstrom 

In live action movies, you just hope that everything works. Because the actor may had a bad morning and doesn't play good, or accidents happen continuously. Many things contradict what you are trying to say. But in cartoons, nothing contradict what you want to say.
John Hench 

If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon.
George Aiken 

How many women have the courage to start properly with a cold, cold bath early in the morning? I jump in, throw the water, cold as ice, and after the first plunge I am happy.
Anna Held 

By Thursday morning, we'd gotten over the worst of it.
William Scranton 

You know, the market was down yesterday... my first thought when I heard-just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, Time to buy.
Brit Hume 

The greatest job I ever had was working on my family farm. Each morning my father would come into my bedroom around 4:30 am and command me to get up and work the fields. I would spend the next two hours before school slopping pigs and cropping tobacco.
Armstrong Williams 

Another very strong image from the first day was giving my initial press conference in the morning - going down and finding out that everything I had said, the essence of what I had said, was wrong.
William Scranton 

I've never been a TV junkie. I remember watching Letterman way back when he had a morning show.
Todd Barry 

The four of us couldn't have made a record with the time left over when we were shooting the show. We were on stage from 7.30 in the morning 'til 7 at night. Later on, when there was a break from filming, and we were sick of doing it the old way.
Peter Tork 

The world is new to us every morning - this is God's gift; and every man should believe he is reborn each day.
Baal Shem Tov 

I had to get up run in the morning for 2 hours, go to the gym and also get good opponents as sparring partners because I'm a big believer in that how you train is how you will fight at least when it came to me that's how it worked.
Alexis Arguello 

I think my real depressions started when I was about 16 and doing The Patty Duke Show. I would go to bed at about 10 o'clock on a Friday night and not get up again until 6:30 Monday morning.
Patty Duke 

Some days I would be there at ten in the morning and wouldn't leave till ten at night, and the others would waltz in for a couple of hours and then leave, because I was doing that painting thing. And they were happy to see that being done.
Lindsey Buckingham

We went to a small lake, Bass Lake. It was beautiful. It was perfectly still when we got there in the morning. The fog was lifting off the water. It was just magical. And we did catch some fish, 13 fish.
Jennifer Granholm 

I open with a clock striking, to beget an awful attention in the audience - it also marks the time, which is four o clock in the morning, and saves a description of the rising sun, and a great deal about gilding the eastern hemisphere.
Richard Brinsley Sheridan 

The attorney general would call at 5 o'clock in the evening and say: 'Tomorrow morning we are going to try to integrate the University of Mississippi. Get us a memo on what we're likely to do, and what we can do if the governor sends the National Guard there.'
Harold H. Greene 

I was half asleep lying there writing this lyric in my head at about 3:30 in the morning. I woke Steve up with this idea and then we went into the living room where there was a little upright piano and finished the song. I wonder where that piano is now?
Jim Capaldi 

What I do is not some magical, mystical thing. I simply get up in the morning, get to work on time, say my lines, and do the best I can.
Parker Stevenson 

The first one, obviously, was walking into my office at eight o'clock in the morning on Wednesday, and being told there was a telephone call saying that there was an incident at Three Mile Island, and that it had shut down and that beyond that we didn't know.
William Scranton 

We were making new ones the second year. We were in syndication the second year. So we were on Saturday nights, prime time, every morning, and then they put it on Sunday evenings too. So it was all over the place.
Gavin MacLeod 

The result was that, if it happened to clear off after a cloudy evening, I frequently arose from my bed at any hour of the night or morning and walked two miles to the observatory to make some observation included in the programme.
Simon Newcomb 

But of course when people watch morning television, Terry, it's a very different animal. You know, they're running around, they're getting their kids ready for school, they're probably doing eight million things, they're brushing their teeth.
Katie Couric 

I'll get up in the morning while they've all got hangovers and run my 5 miles. But the women who do run are usually 10 years younger than me and they're really obsessed about running. That's all they do. They're really boring.
Trisha Goddard 

And at ten, or whatever time, in the morning we had the press conference, what we knew is there had been an incident at Three Mile Island, that it was shut down, that there was water that had escaped but it was contained.
William Scranton 

What I had said in the morning was that this is what we know has happened, but there has been no significant off-site release. Only to find out moments later that, in fact, there had been an off-site release. I still haven't gotten over that.
William Scranton 

I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, 'cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy.
William Scranton 

When you were a volunteer for the Bush-Cheney campaign, you came in the morning; you had a supervisor who gave you a list of calls to make and a time to do it in.
Ed Gillespie 

It only worked for a little while; the morning after I agreed to go with Universal, an article came out in the Hollywood trade papers, and the secret was out.
Laura Hillenbrand 

I am on my way to Ghana tomorrow morning and you just need to know that this Administration is very focused on doing all we can to promote economic development in this part of the world, in Africa, throughout Africa, North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
Donald Evans 

I wake up in the morning, I do a little stretching exercises, pick up the horn and play.
Herb Alpert 

I trust, that your readers will not construe my words to mean, that I would not have gone to a 3 o'clock in the morning session, for the sake of defeating the Nebraska bill.
Gerrit Smith 

I don't dream songs. I'm more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs.
Judy Collins 

There is both a skill factor and an effort factor in dream recall. People can develop dream recall skills, such as lying still in the morning and writing down whatever comes to mind.
Henry Reed 

Comments

  1. thank you for the information, interesting post. I hope this content can be benefits for anyone. obat untuk menurunkan kolesterol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Good morning quotes very good post good morning quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://inspirationstatus.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://wordpress.com/posts/motivationstatus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your blog is good latest trend.11veterans

    ReplyDelete
  6. These quotes are so much motivational and it provides human a perfect guide for living the life.I am writing about Tech related latest post on kodi for android

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows. Gym captions.

      Delete
  8. Every human being need a kind of motivation in it's unfavourable time and these quotes help them so much . facetime for android

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you just for this great blog post. It absolutely was extensively helpful and to the point. I am glad I found this blog through google.

    Gym Quotes

    Funny whatsapp status

    Beach Captions

    Summer Captions

    Friends Captions

    Girls Captions

    Selfie Captions

    Funny Captions

    Attitude Status

    Attitude Captions

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice artical
    yo can also read thi artical

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For sharing such an amazing article, I really love to read your content regularly.Amazing!!! I like this

    website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much

    appreciates able and I’m just waiting for your next update.love quotes for him | love quotes for him

    Thank you again for this post..

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.statuscorner.com/attitude-status/

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://statusmafia.com/attitude

    ReplyDelete
  14. WhatsApp Status For Love, Attitude, Sadness, Loneliness & Quotes
    Whatsapp Status In Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Blog you have shared with us thanks for sharing such good stuff status for attitude girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning quotes are very nice thanks for sharing Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very interesting, I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    You've posted very well The information given in this post has proved to be very useful for us
    Thank you very much for sharing.

    Attitude Status
    Love Shayari
    Sad Shayari
    Romantic Shayari
    Dosti Shayari
    Good Morning Shayari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow mind-blowing and really interesting post for all of us. Thanks for sharing this.
    Sister Shayari

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m usually to blogging and i actually appreciate your content. The article has genuinely peaks my interest. Assamese status | Assamese Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thnks For thsi Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background new cb background

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thnks For thsi Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background vijay mahar background

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thnks For thsi Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background vijay mahar background

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thnks For thsi Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background yourpng.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thnks For this Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background cb background

    ReplyDelete
  27. ThankS For Sharing For This Knowlage if you want Download cb background Visit This Post cb background

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thnks For this Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing Png And background cb edits background

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks For this Knowlage information Hey if you want Background images and pmg today i am provideing New Year 2020 editing background New Year 2020 editing background

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice post
    https://www.mediamitra.in/product/mobile-marketing/

    ReplyDelete
  31. A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. Aaj Ka Suvichar in Hindi this is a really awesome and i hope in future you will share information like this with us

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for share this kind of information with us Aaj Ka Suvichar in Hindi this is a really awesome and i hope in future you will share information like this with us

    ReplyDelete
  33. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!
    Gym Instagram Captions

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for sharing a lovely information. It will help us lot. Download beautiful Background from CB Picsart Background HD page and HD Background page.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey guys if you are looking Wallpaper Images And Photo Stock Then Visit My Website Oyewallpaper.com,We Provide You Lot All Type Images And Wallpaper Oyewallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  36. Shayari Wallpaper - There are several options of Romantic shayari for your wife or girlfriend available in the internet. But if you want to download them for free, then it is a must to visit our website. By sharing Romantic shayari, it is sure to make your beloved happy and they will feel special.
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good Knowledge provide by you. Keep it up.

    If you are searching for the best Shayari on Eyes in Punjabi, then yOU cAN visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for sharing this wonderful article with us. Good efforts by you.

    If you are searching for the best Zakhmi Dil Shayari in Hindi, then yOU cAN visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you very much for your valuable and meaningful article. This article is very Nice and awesome.Girl status in Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. one line poetry in urdu copy paste

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 08e5d0ceceb544cf566921a200da337f
    website kurma
    numara onay
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. d87d3c06591b7dbc52ee3f9e448ee075
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting