I occasionally use my Android phone for playing games. Most of the android games are not comparable to PC Games where you get lots of content, slick graphics and great game play too. There are some games on Android which strive to be equivalent and also manage to be so. Lets take a look at them:
1. Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Excellent Game, pity can't be played offline. Bugs out once in a while due to god knows what issues. But overall awesome when it works.
2. Brothers in Arms: WWEII era game that manages to look and play the part. Really awesome game - felt like I'm almost back to Call of Duty. The missions and games are totally worth.
3. Modern Warplanes: Relatively new game but is very engaging. Excellent graphics and great controls. Overall awesome experience.
4. Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2: Total timepass.
5. Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Extreme: Great racing games. The graphics are top notch and the races even more so.
6. Overkill 3: This is the game I have played longest. Very engaging with great weapons. The only thing which made me turn away after almost five months of playing it, it's feels like a tight FPS with not much funny aspect. You shoot enemies, but you can't play with the enemies, like lodge a grenade and watch them go kaboom.
7. Sniper Fury: Great sniper game.
8. Plants Vs Zombies 2: Great game but if you have played the first then this might get repetitive.
8. Trials Frontier: Another great game of adventure bike genre but the game can get windy at times and get boring when you have to keep playing existing games to get through.
9. NOVA 3: This is the game everybody talks about like its the de facto FPS on Android. And it is with great weapons and great gameplay.
So these are few of my favorite games. There are thousands more out there and I'm yet to try them but these few are maybe the cream.