Day Counter

I wanted to code something small to count days to a particular date from today. So I coded a small app in .net and found it very useful. It's done in about an hour so doesn't have much in terms of functionality. It has the target date hardcoded. But then again considering it's limited scope I didn't go to any more trouble for adding more functionality.
Later I tried to do similar things in Qt and succeeded somewhat. There are couple of differences in both apps in that Qt version has colours used for numbers and text. And I have also included past targetted date display functionality in Qt version too. In this case before target date it shows Remaining Days while after target date it shows Past Days.
The links are as follows:
.Net Project
Qt Project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting