Digging up the Past

one more weekend behind me, and some productive work there...

I was going through some junk in my baggage. BTW I live in a rented place and so I routinely go through my things and try to keep them as few as possible. So I'd some pages(Not some, actually lot's of ) put in folders, packets, and even in carrybags. Most were two to six yrs old. As I went through (SYSTEMATICALLY of course), I understood that these are actually relics from my past. There was so much info about myself that most of what I'd forgotten. There were things about my junior college, then engineering, then a month full of anxiety just before I moved to Pune. Then last couple years again everything's blank. No not that blank except I closed that account and started noting things somewhere else.

So I recalled some insane adventures that I was part of during my college days. Our calculated bunks in engineering. Our final year project. The one full semester when I debunked college and yet cleared all damn papers. (I fondly remember this one). Our various teachers through Junior college and Engineering. The yearly Festival's at college. Then last but not least various coups etc etc.

Life used to suck then but still we did lot of s***. And best of all our educational record remained sane.

Now things are different, present has a new meaning. But nobody's any wiser. Perhaps I find myself a bit saner. But not by much when i remember our nightly trek on NDA Road - Yeah on A Amavasya night - me and Raahul.

Damn if this would be known to our parents they would have a fit. But yes not much crazy - a bit saner.

Digging the past gives us a chance to compare ourselves to our past namesakes. And mostly we feel better. Yeah then it was this bad, now it's less bad. Kinda cool.

Be around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting