Maybe nothing can fix it [SailfishOS Enterprise WiFi]

So yesterday I re-updated my AquaFish from 2.0.4.3 to 2.0.5.6 and then to 2.1.3.7. This halfway update was because 2.0.5.6 is a major update and we can't directly update from 2.0.4.3 to 2.1.3.7. So instead we have to update in steps. 
Anyway, just reached office and checked the connection. Sadly nothing! I checked dmesg output and there was a boatload of vos_malloc errors. So looks like there's some bug somewhere where something critically dies and the connection fails. 
Anyway my curiosity is satisfied. Maybe the one working connection instance I observed was a fluke, a mere chance, an aberration and looks like the universe has fixed it! 
Alas! Sometimes we can do with some error! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting