Oct 17 - Whats going on?

I have entered a kind of void these days. I spend five days a week in office. Every day I come home, I spend most of the time bing-watching TV serials and movies. Life has become boring. The Raspberry Pi 3 has collected a ton of dust. And seems like getting a display for the Pi will probably happen in 2018. It sucks!
Anyway, coming back to the tech aspect, I have been very successful in milking the last drops of life from my age-old Acer Laptop. These days it runs on Ubuntu Mate via a MicroSD Card. It doesn't have a hard disk, touchpad is dead, only two USB ports, and a dead battery. I'm thinking I should take the dead bits out. That means the battery and the CD Drive - that will make it feather-light. Maybe in Ultrabooks territory. It unfortunately won't cure the yellowed display. But I have found out that when the content on the screen are interesting you forget about the yellow tint very quickly. I used to have a black-and-white TV in my childhood anyway. 
So that's all that's happening these days! Adios!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting