In the middle of nowhere


So another week past and another period of time is committed to history. I have learnt a few things. First is however prepared you may be sometimes you just fall on your face and you can't do anything about it.
Second thing was you can try your best and still you may not be able to stop yourself from falling on your face when the situation is just so.
I was on field enjoying a paid vacation in the middle of nowhere and things crapped a bit to conspire the falling on the face.
There was only one positive thing about this, the screw up was not at my end and whatever didn't work, I didn't have anything to do with it. Some people would call it saving own skin but I don't think so. In fact because of this thing only I was able to enjoy the time.
Thankfully I had internet access via the trusty old GPRS. It wasn't fantastic but it did crawl along. And the ample amount of songs on this phone and my adorable Zen Mozaic kept me entertained. The games on this phone also helped.
Next time I'll not forget to keep my laptop and my wacky but working Western Digital with me. They got lots more stuff than 3-4 GB of music. 
Few remarkable things that happened were
We drank tea in bagpiper glasses at a place
One of us got sick with stomach infection and he had some memorable bad time.
I managed to keep up my diet and maybe so didn't get sick.
The place was a nightmare and in the afternoon we used to sleep on thermacol  sheets.
Geez a memorable trip.

-Vaibhav
Sent from my Windows Phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting