An update on the Lenovo Ideapad 3 Slim 3 & other general things

I'm quite happy with the new laptop. I have been using it for creating videos, using as TV, also as current general purpose computer. Overall battery life is good. The dim display does not bother a lot as most of my work has been in-house these days.
I have left the OS as it is. With SSD, the startup and shutdown is quite fast. The updates are rolling in and it looks quite stable.
But it does conks off once in a while when updates kick off when browser is hogging the system and I have ended up force-powering it off a handful of times. Sucks, but that's windows for you.
Anyway so far rest all has worked fine so I'm not tempted to install Linux. Also I don't know if the Radeon Linux drivers will work with whatever video-editing software I can find - maybe OpenShot. Anyway that's for future if Windows croaks on me.

Last couple of months I was busy getting the scooter repaired. Ended spending almost about 10K INR. Lots of 25-30K km maintenance, new tyres, some new body parts, and it's good for another 30k km. I think it will last next 5 years easily without major engine work. Then I can shift onto an electric vehicle. Lets see.

I have also bought an entry level Chinese Action CAM for about 3K INR. Going to try some moto-vlogging. Lets see, maybe that will get interesting. By now I have got a hang of video-editing. With a big road-trip coming up, all this will be in use I think.
Well that's all for now!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting