Issue with housing.com's google log-in profile

I was using housing.com android app last week to take a look at the rentals in my area. 
I wanted to contact couple of owners. And of course I needed a profile. So I checked out their login page. Google login is supported, so I logged in using my gmail account. Then I tried to update phone no. The app crashed. 
Then I tried same thing using housing. Com website. And as I logged in using Google, the profile page just won't show a phone no field textbox. There was a label and an update button but no place to type the no. 
So I have up using housing.Com and moved onto 99Acres. Here i didn't have any problems. 

Comments

  1. Find Real Estate Properties in Amaravathi at Apnahousing 2 BHK|3BHK Flats for sale in tadepalli Amaravathi , the best property site in Mangalagiri. Buy, Sell, Rent residential and commercial properties in vijayawada,Guntur,Tadepalli,Mangalagiri,Kaza,Andhrapradesh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Quotes

QCalendarWidget CSS Stylesheeting